Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Fragment #40 - Threesome

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #40 - Threesome Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #40 - Threesome   Fragment #40 - Threesome Empty05.01.09 12:28

Tuesday, September 9th 2008
in Glasgow

I've felt a bit down lately. My job is taking a lot of my time, when I'd like to have more time for things I regard as essential: my well-being, my family, Steve, my friends... Well, all those things. I'm tired of waiting for things to happen. There is so much I want to do, and so little time left maybe to do it. Everyday that passes by, I tell myself "What did you do today that made a difference?". The answer, frankly, is usually "nothing". And I'm not even talking about making a difference in the world, no, just making a difference so that you can distinguish one day from another. Which is pretty hard so far for me. I love my job, but just now it's just hellish: the pictures that don't arrive on time, articles uncorrected full of mistakes, Cameron on another planet since he moved in with Sara, Giulia away and pregnant, Bob unreachable because of all the other pages of the newspaper... Not a great time, autumn... Never was. Apart from when I went to school, because it meant going away from Mother a little bit.

I meet up with Sasha. She has got a nice tan from her travel. I am so happy to see her again. Now it seems to me that I've missed her more than I thought.
"Hey gorgeous!"
"Hi, Sasha." We give each other a big hug.
"How are you?"
"I'm good, ta. How are you, and Steve?"
"We're good. I'm a bit tired because of work, but he's fine. Already working on his next project with the group... What about Mickael?"
"Oh, Mickael... Well, on our trip, he found... Irina."
"Irina?"
"Yeah, a girl from Serbia, brown eyes, long black hair. He stayed over there."
"What? You're kidding, right?"
"Nope. But don't worry, I found Pablo, an Italian guy. We went out a lot, I met a lot of his friends..."
"And?"
"And, he made me live the most amazing week. He's got international friends and everybody is so welcoming over there. Nobody asked me more than my name and if I had a boyfriend. To which I said no, of course..."
"Well, it sounds like you had fun, I mean, even though..."
"Fun? Oh, Charlie, it was so much more than that... They had that game... Well, I can't really talk about it here, but... It was just so free. I felt liberated. There was nothing to stop you from doing anything. There were no boy or girl, but just people. It was ecstasy, not the drug, but the feeling. It was so unreal as well. Every morning, I would wake up in the arms of Pablo, or Christian, or Sabrina, or Patrick, or whoever, and pinch myself just to make sure that I was not dreaming."
"Sasha, you slept with all these people?" I am a bit worried. "Were you drunk? Did you smoke anything? Did you take any drugs?"
"No, Charlie." She laughs. "My gosh, you know me since 4th year. I've never taken any drugs, except coffee and chocolate." She becomes serious." And I will NEVER. Under no circumstances, whatsoever." She smiles again. "It was just the atmosphere of this place, on the beach, this big house, all these people... Yes, we did drink a little, but I remember every single minute of my week... And, well, yes I did sleep with some of them. Not all of them, they were definitively too many, but some."
"Even girls?"
"Yes. It was my first time with a girl." She looks day-dreaming. "It was so sensual. Delicate. Nothing as passionate as when you do it with a man, but it was really good."
"Did you...?"
"Oh yes, and more than once, believe me!" She laughs, and me with her. My friend Sasha, the crazy girl, is back.
"Ok, what was your favourite then?"
"My absolute favorite? Hmmm... Not an easy choice." She thinks for a little while. "I think that the best time was with Sabrina and Pedro."
"Sabrina, and Pedro?"
"Yes... It was the third or fourth day. I was chatting in one of the bedroom of the house with Sabrina. She had got a couple of bottles of champagne, so we were drinking a little bit. It was nice, just chatting. At one point, for some reason, we came to speak of our experiences. I told her that I never did it with a girl. She started talking about that for a while, and then, before I could think about it, we were there kissing, on the bed. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. And one thing after the other, we started, you know, the action. That's when Pedro walked in the room. He was looking for me. Instead of being chocked or whatever, he smiled and asked us if he could join in. I was far too embarassed to answer but Sabrina said yes. You should have seen Pedro, Charlie. He's so gorgeous. Sun-tanned, black eyes, black hair, nice fine muscles, not too much, but not too few... A sweetie. That's when the threesome started."
She drinks a little from her glass. I'm a little embarassed, because she's talking about something I never even thought of...
"So, basically, what you are saying is that your favourite thing is a threesome."
"Well, yes and no. it's a bit harder than that. You see, it was like having the softness the delicateness, and the sensitivity of a woman, mixed with the virility, the animality and the game of a man. I found the absolute ideal partner: a man and a woman, taking care of your pleasure. Believe me, that's the BEST!"
We laugh.
"I think it's quite hard to find though?"
"Well, I still have Pablo's contact details, if you want..." She winks at me. I laugh and start tickling her.
"You evil, Sasha!! No, thank you, I'm happy where I am just now. But I appreciate the offer."
"I knew you would! Ok, now, enough sex, let's talk about less diverting things!"
And the chat keeps on going, until late, without us never stopping laughing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #40 - Threesome
Page 1 sur 1