Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #78 - To live normally

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #78 - To live normally Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #78 - To live normally   Fragment #78 - To live normally Empty05.01.09 14:41

Monday, November 17th 2008
in Glasgow

My dad decided to go to the Ambassador’s party. I chose not to go. I didn’t want to meet that weird man Dembelé. Steve agrees with me: that guy knows more than he says and he tried to seduce me. Of course this last thought kind of flatters me, but Steve is not of that opinion, obviously.

This morning, I went to work normally. My life is like that nowadays: I live as I would normally. But I’m not really. The only thing that is normal is my relationship with Steve. As long as considering any relationship as normal…I would say rather that it’s the only thing real. The rest is just either routine or habits. I feel bad about feeling like that for a job that I adore.

I drove Dad to the airport this morning. We remain silent for most the journey. The big chat happened yesterday, after he read the file. He told me the truth, something he didn’t do in a long while to me. My beloved dad. My illusions have fallen, Dad, but you remain, somehow, a hero in my heart. I was not that wrong about you.

Geez, I want to have normal problems now, please…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #78 - To live normally
Page 1 sur 1