Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

Fragment #85 - The man and the woman

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #85 - The man and the woman Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #85 - The man and the woman   Fragment #85 - The man and the woman Empty05.01.09 14:46

Thursday, November 27th 2008
Unknown

I'm half asleep when I hear an unusual noise. A key in the keyhole. I get up more quickly than I thought I could. I stand there, half happy half afraid. Not really aware of what I want more: the door to open or to stay closed. But the door doesn't need my opinion, and open.
Two people come in. One is a woman. The other one is a man. They are dressed in black, and their hands are empty.
"Miss Collomb, follow us."
They lead the way out. I walk right behind them. We step in a corridor, straight into another room. I try to record in my head every single detail that could be of any help for anything. In that room, there is a table, three chairs, and the door. The man shows me one of the chairs, and I sit down. They both sit down, and face me.
The man has got long blond hair, and bright blue eyes. The woman is black, with very short hair, and very dark eyes. There is no expression whatsoever on their faces.
"What am I doing here?"
"I am sorry, Miss Collomb, but we are asking the questions."
"Tell me who you are." I dare say.
They look at each other. The man smiles.
"Of course. This is Miss Mancabou. I think her name is known to you. And I am Marc Rozia."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #85 - The man and the woman
Page 1 sur 1