Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #58 - Charlie

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #58 - Charlie Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie Empty05.01.09 14:47

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008
in Glasgow

We are having coffee at Starbucks in the City Center, with Sarah and Sean. They are a very nice couple. Her, blond, sweet looks, smiling and open face. It's cold outside, but she is still pretty looking, a tight blue top, jewellery from Primark as it look like, a jeans miniskirt, black flat boots, red jacket. He is tall, dark hair. He is like protecting her all the time. The male man and the fragile woman. They just look good together. And I have to admit he is nice, intelligent and he takes good care of her. He got a coffee, she is drinking a classic hot chocolate, and I went for the cafe latte with lots of whipped cream. We are sitting near the window. It's dark and cold outside, and it feels even better being chatting in the nice warm coffeeshop. After a while, we come to discuss some local news.

"There is this assistant, Paul, I don't know if I talked about him yet... His sister Charlie disappeared a week ago, no one knows where she is gone. Do you think that's because she is a foreigner?"

Her face suddenly took a grave look. I think she is selfishly scared.

I tell her: "I heard of that too, at school. She has been living in Glasgow for a long time, she was more glaswegian than French, don't worry, she went in trouble for something else than her nationality."

It's not often than I talk to my wee sister to reassure her, like the big sister I am meant to be. Poor people. That poor woman, where is she now? How worried her brother must be. And she may have parents, a boyfriend...

I realize I wouldn't bear to lose someone like this. Even worse, not knowing where the person is, if she is alive, what she is going through.

It slips my mind. None of my business. Let's take care of my own people.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #58 - Charlie
Page 1 sur 1