Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #61 - For more than two hours

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #61 - For more than two hours Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #61 - For more than two hours   Fragment #61 - For more than two hours Empty05.01.09 14:48

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008
in Barcelona

I feel light, and Spain’s winter sunshine is warming me up. We are walking in Barcelona, going to that park I wanted to see again since I was fifteen: the Park Güell. It’s just me and Jack, Sarah said she and Sean were too tired from our night out, but we all knew this was just a story to avoid the touristic tour, stay in and have sex. Anyway, Jack is a nice guy and agreed for that little trip to the Park so everything is fine.

We are on the terrace, looking down at Barcelona. The multicolored mosaic covered banks are going along all the tour of that large balcony. It’s beautiful, cheerful … Jack is taking pictures. He is just wearing jeans and a light tight fitting dark blue sweater that suits his red hair. He haven’t shaved for several days, maybe two weeks. I find him hot and manly today. Maybe the weather's effect: for us, used to Scotland’s cold and humid weather, being in Spain seems like we have a few summer days in the middle of winter. This is very unsteadying. Unusual circumstances allow unexpected things to happen. It’s been weeks since I slept with a man for the last time and I am with this handsome male of my age… Being in this park, in Barcelona, reminds me of that movie by Woody Allen I really liked recently. I regretted at that time to be more like Vicky, the conventional one who suffers after she followed her instincts. What about just enjoying some of my more basic instincts? But living without caring about the day after… Can I do that? Should I? It didn’t make me that much good before.
I realize I am staring at him while he is taking pictures of the city down the balcony. I stop looking at Jack and lose myself in the contemplation of the city. The palm trees, the sun, the city’s life… I feel good in this place. And light. I’ve let my hair loose, not straightened, barely brushed. I’m just wearing a long and red summer dress, my black autumn jacket and black boots. My bag only contains the hostel’s keys, my mobile and a map, my credit card… I feel light and free.
“Amy?” That’s Jack. He asks if we go now to the archways. They are beautiful. Let’s go there. He smiles at me. I like his smile: he is one of the few people whose smile just fills me with peace. And peace doesn’t go well with a one night stand anyway. Let’s wait and see. For now, let’s go and admire those archways, and enjoy the gorgeous day.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #61 - For more than two hours
Page 1 sur 1