Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

Fragment #88 - Words duel

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #88 - Words duel Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #88 - Words duel   Fragment #88 - Words duel Empty05.01.09 14:53

Sunday, November 30th 2008
Unknown

"I have good news for you, Miss Collomb."
"I'm going to have a shower?"
Rozia seems a little destabilised. Well done, Charlie, I think. Get his confidence down, and you take HIM down.
"That could be an option, indeed, but you know the deal: you speak and then you have a shower."
"I don't call that a deal, I call it blackmail. But then, you're the one that has to put up with the smell, I'm use to it." I say, shrugging my shoulders.
He tries to laugh, but there is nothing to laugh about. He stays silent for awhile. I pity him and help him out.
"Good news, you were saying?"
He smiles frankly, you know, that "I'm your beloved friend" kind of smile. Geez, I could kill him, right now! But I'm attached to the chair... Damn chair!
"Well, if not good, they are news at least." He lets a moment of silent go by. Mister is trying to work on style effects. But you don't impress me at all, dickhead! When are you going to get this to your two solitary blond neurones?
"Your father, a wise man, has accepted our conditions."
I'm tempted to ask what they are, but I know he won't tell me.
"So, when do I leave?"
He smiles viciously.
"Oh, but Miss Collomb, who said anything about you leaving?"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #88 - Words duel
Page 1 sur 1