Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #102 - Glasgow, finally

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #102 - Glasgow, finally Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #102 - Glasgow, finally   Fragment #102 - Glasgow, finally Empty05.01.09 15:04

Sunday, December 28th 2008
on the road between Cumnock and Glasgow

I still can't believe it. Oh my God. I'm free! Free!
I check again the mirror to see if anybody is following me. Well, as long as I stay on the highway, they won't touch me.

I have been driving for the last five hours, but I don't feel tired. I'm beyond tiredness, beyond fear, beyond courage. I keep my eyes on the road and on the count of the miles between me and Glasgow.

I reach the police station near Charing Cross. I park right in front of it. I get in the station. And I talk to the first officer I see.
"I am Charlotte Collomb, and I manage to escape from my kidnappers."

After half an hour to check every single information, they start calling all the units they can to be sent to the place I left Rozia half dead, Frank inconscious and White attached to a tree. And after another hour, I'm free to go. I ask to be driven home. I didn't want them to call my dad or Steve, the two people written down as the emergency people to be called in case of results. I want to tell Steve and Dad myself.

We reach my street. The officer who's driving parks and gets ready for the night watch. I'm under constant protection. The second officer comes with me. He'll check the flat and will stay in the corridor. We get to my door. I knock. I can hear footsteps, and then the door opens. And here he is, Steve, more gorgeous than I remembered. He just grabs me and holds me tight on his chest. I can only hear his voice whispering to my ear: "I love you, I love you... Welcome back... I love you..."

I love you too, my love.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #102 - Glasgow, finally
Page 1 sur 1