Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #103 - First free morning

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #103 - First free morning Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #103 - First free morning   Fragment #103 - First free morning Empty05.01.09 15:04

Monday, December 29th 2008
in Glasgow

When I eventually wake up, Steve has indeed not moved an inch. I sit down in the bed and look around me. My appartment. My cocoon. I'm back. At last. I still can't believe it though. I lay back down, and pulls the cover above my head. If I could but disappear just the time to recover. Nobody could ask questions that way. But I can't. I have to face inquisitive looks, curious faces and anxious questions.
I'm trying to make a list of priorities in my head. It's not that easy. I should call my dad. And mum. And Paul. And Cameron and Sasha, eventually. I know they've been worried. I know it, I can feel it. They are my family and friends. And because of that - or thanks to that, actually - I should feel drawn to give them the big news as soon as possible. But, right now, I don't really care. I just want some peace and quiet. I want to spend the day cuddled up in my bed with Steve, only talking about insignificant things.
I take my head out of its hidding place. Steve is still there. Watching me, closely. Slowly, I take my hand out and reach his face. I touch his cheek, and strike him gently. Slowly, tears are falling from his eyes. Silently. I realise how much I missed him. How much I need him. But also how much he must have felt lonely and desperate and frustrated not to be able to help. I completely get out of the covers and take him in my arms. I hold him tight there, on my heart. It's my turn now, to whisper things in his ear.

"I'm here, my love. It's ok. I'm not going anywhere. I missed you so much... I love you..."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #103 - First free morning
Page 1 sur 1