Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #67 - New year new girl

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #67 - New year new girl Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #67 - New year new girl   Fragment #67 - New year new girl Empty05.01.09 20:22

Monday, January 5th 2009
in Glasgow

Today is the first real day of this New Year. Today is the first day of the rest of my life as they would say. This is going to be exciting, very exciting. I decided, as my new year’s resolution, that it is time for me to find a new flat. I was meant to a year ago, and I still share a flat with Claire, I don’t own anything more than my clothes, laptop and make-up. Seriously, does it look like I am settling in Glasgow? It doesn’t. I need to feel settled down. So I’ll find a new flat to rent on my own. I am an adult, earning a living, I can afford that. So this month, I will find a flat, buy some furniture and get my own home. This is going to be a year full of novelty… There is this new challenge. There are lots of new challenges. There is Jack, this lovely guy I really like who kissed me, and then asked me out. I am already wondering where it's going, are we dating? But I shouldn't be wondering anything, neither be pessimistic. I really don't have to. We are having a coffee at the Granary after work, just the two of us. For now it looks good. I just need to play it cool and enjoy. There is also this PGDE student coming in this term. Her name is Enya… I don’t know why Susan choose me as her tutor. Maybe I am the youngest in the department then the one who can’t say no to this sort of things. But PGDE was only three years ago for me, what could I teach to this young woman? Anyway, that’ll be the chance to think about new teaching technics. It will make the term challenging and interesting. Yep, let’s see things that way. From now on, I am an optimistic happy person. Let’s see how long I can make it last.

And on this hopeful idea I step out of the school, and head to the bus stop in the freezing late Glawegian afternoon.

Dernière édition par Mesarthim le 22.02.09 23:30, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Altaïr

Altaïr

Fragment #67 - New year new girl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #67 - New year new girl   Fragment #67 - New year new girl Empty05.01.09 20:24

So nice to read you here, Mesa :)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://etoilesdencre.com/

Fragment #67 - New year new girl
Page 1 sur 1