Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties   Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties Empty24.06.09 11:36

Wednesday, June 24th 2009
in Glasgow

I open one eye. God, why is there a train in my head? Getting up seems like the Everest to climb, but my body tells me that I definitively need the loo. I slowly get out of bed, and reach the bathroom. Since it took me quite some time to get there, and considering the pain in my head, I believe I am suffering a terrible and unmistakable hungover.
I walk back to the bed. I sit down next to Charlie, and start stroking her brown hair. Wait. Brown? Charlie's blond... WHO is in my bed? I pull up her hair very carefully. Ok, so it is Charlie's face, but not Charlie's hair. My brain shuts down and refuses to deal with this enigma. I crumble on the bed. The last thing I can register before falling asleep again is the time: it's 11 o'clock, the day after my stag night. Damn you boys!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties   Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties Empty24.06.09 20:13

Yay they are back!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #18 - Morning difficulties
Page 1 sur 1