Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Whats good

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Whats good Empty
MessageSujet: Whats good   Whats good Empty02.03.09 8:21

Just wanted too stop through and say whats good too everybody. I'm really excited about this invite too such a great forum; I absolutely love too write. I write poems in my spare time but I think I really want too get into Screenplays. So any suggestions would help because I'm really just getting started. Thanks in advance guys.....Much Love...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Whats good Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Whats good   Whats good Empty02.03.09 10:48

Hi to you! You could start by reading our rules in the "new comers" part, and then you could try and write a fragment, and post it in this same section. That would be a good starting point. You can also read the exiting fragment to get an idea on how the rules of our project work. Glad you are interested in our project!
Altaïr

Altaïr

Whats good Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Whats good   Whats good Empty12.03.09 16:43

Well, you should post something, Cgeezy229, for us to see what you like and know you better :D
http://etoilesdencre.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

Whats good Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Whats good   Whats good Empty

Whats good
Page 1 sur 1