Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Fragment #13 - Coming back from work

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #13 - Coming back from work Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #13 - Coming back from work   Fragment #13 - Coming back from work Empty05.03.09 2:58

Wednesday, March 4th 2009
in Glasgow

I wave Joe goodbye and get in the car. It's 5 in the morning. Night shift. I feel so tired I can't actually think in sentences... I drive very carefully through the silent city center. When I eventually reach the flat, the sky is getting clearer and the clouds are slowly turning from orange to grey. It feels like snow. I get in, and lock the door behind me. After dropping my coat and keys in the living-room, I move to the kitchen to get something to eat. There I find a little note: "Don't eat too much, I want to take you out for lunch. C xxx" I smile, and just eat a banana. I get a quick shower and after I checked my phone is off, aim for the bedroom.
There she is. My Princess. She is laying softly, on her side. Her green top is a little high on her bare chest, and the blankets a little low on her thigh. And I love what I see. She doesn't smile, though. I don't think I've ever seen her smile in her sleep. Her hand is stretched out and lightly left on my pillow. I leave the towel on the chair and get in my sweatpants. As slowly and as slightly as I can, I lay down next to her, in the bed. I manage to remove her hand and then set it on my torso. I gently strike her face, trying very hard not to kiss her. I know that will wake her up, and I don't want that. She suddenly starts moving. I take my chance and wrap my arms around her, pulling her towards me.
And then, because there is no comfier place in the whole world, I fall asleep.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sargas

Sargas

Fragment #13 - Coming back from work Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Coming back from work   Fragment #13 - Coming back from work Empty05.03.09 3:17

This is so nice. It shows that men can be sweet too.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://bizarrecemonde.blogg.org/

Fragment #13 - Coming back from work
Page 1 sur 1