Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €
anipassion.com

Fragment #2 - Asshole

AuteurMessage
Spica

Spica

Fragment #2 - Asshole Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #2 - Asshole   Fragment #2 - Asshole Empty03.01.09 23:30

Tuesday 28th august 2007
in New York

I get in the elevator. It’s raining. My life sucks. August in NYC, it is the worst for me. I would love to be on a Caribbean beach drinking a Mojito. Damn! What’s wrong with me… The doors are closing when a hand appear. I hate when people do that. Can’t they just wait for an other one? If I was a little bit irritated before, now I am furious. This day is a fucking bad day. I close my eyes and try to just calm down.
- Hello sweetheart.
Oh my god. I am going to kill someone. I don’t recognize yet the voice. I should just open my eyes to see who he is. I let myself in the dark.
- You can open your eyes sweetheart, I will still be here.
Oh Lord! This voice… I can’t believe it.
- Marc?
My eyes still closed. He is going to think that I am stupid. I feel him. I smell his perfume. I feel his blow. What is he doing? My heart beats like for my first time. Oh my god. His lips, so smooth, so soft. I think that I am going to faint…
- Sweetheart, wake up! Are you ok ? I know that I am a good kisser but you have not tried yet my gold finger.
He starts to laugh. I open my eyes. Marc is over me, smiling. I have just humiliated myself. I’d rather died.
- So, are you ok ?
- Just help me. And don’t smile like that, asshole.
- Waw, with you, it is always light and dark. You are more beautiful and charming when you don’t speak.
- Shut up. And if you say one more word, I sue your ass for sexual harassment. Am I clear ?
He just keeps smiling. The ring of the elevator bell. We are at the 34th floor. My floor. He just pushes his lips against mine. Why is he so cute? For answer, he receives one of my slaps. I look outside the elevator. Elle is in front of me.
- When you will stop to flirt in elevators, maybe you will notice that we had an appointment 10 minutes ago to speak about your future in the company. I think that now this future is clear. We are not able to take you back Camille. I am sorry but I think that you are hopeless.
She just smiles and adds:
- I think that this is not a surprise for you. Good bye !
Marc is still here. He hears everything. He comes near me, takes me with him. The doors close. I am with him in the elevator. Tears are coming but I will not allow myself to cry. Elle is a bitch. Oh my god, it is coming. My heart is blowing, valves are now opened. He presses me against him. I am crying like a college girl. What am I going to do? I don’t want to think. I am feeling good in his arms. I am feeling better. I am feeling that he is good too. I am feeling that he is feeling too good. Oh my god. I am feeling him, his large feeling ! My life is tearing apart. What am I fucking doing in this country. I push him back.
- Asshole !
I am leaving him, leaving the building. Walking, crying, on the fifth avenue, I am feeling bad. I see my reflection on the window of Tiffany’s. I look hideous. I look closer, I don’t recognize myself. I saw him on the windows just in my back.
- I love you Camille. Give us a chance.
I just push him back and run in the direction of Central Park. I need fresh air.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #2 - Asshole
Page 1 sur 1