Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex? Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex?   Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex? Empty04.01.09 21:13

Sunday, March 23th 2008
in Glasgow

I can hear something vibrating next to the bed. There is a dim light in the room, I can get to my jeans and take my mobile out of the pocket. I can hear some music and laughters in the next room, and even if I feel confused. I’ve been drinking too much, all over again, and tomorrow morning, it will be just as most of Sunday mornings “next time, no more than a couple of drinks”. Anyway… I’m young, and enjoying myself, and even if I might be a bit messed up, who cares? Where was I? Yeah right I was meant to see Mike after he finished working, like 4 am or something… What time is it?

I take my pants and top on the floor, dress up a bit, and check the phone again. Mike, of course. He left a message, I listen to this “hey don’t know if you’re still at that party, doesn’t matter I’m knackered, going back home, call you tomorrow.” I don’t know where we are with him, seeing each other a lot, without much pressure, and mostly with hot sex… Do I enjoy hot sex that much? What is it that I find thrilling? Do I like physical or intellectual emotions? Maybe I’m the intellectual one. And Mike is getting boring. Too easy to take. I need the rush.

I hear a growl, and look at the bed. Talking about the rush… There is something new. Cute blond naked guy smiling at me. How am I gonna tell this to Mike? Do I have to tell him? What this is all about?

“Honey you look worried, what’s going on your little blond head?” He is still smiling. But this is going to be complicated, really very complicated… What the hell I’m gonna tell him and Mike?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Menkalinan

Menkalinan

Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex?   Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex? Empty25.02.09 21:34

I just can imagine her face:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #23 - Was it just for sex?
Page 1 sur 1