Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #3 - Player

AuteurMessage
Benetnash

Benetnash

Fragment #3 - Player Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #3 - Player   Fragment #3 - Player Empty04.01.09 23:35

Monday, 24th of November 2008
In Angoulême

The good thing about being a professional sportsman is that, obviously, you travel a lot. The downside being that, obviously, you travel a lot…
I have been gone for three days, as we played near Grenoble on Saturday night. I feel like I haven’t slept for a month. I hate taking the bus over such long trips. Ten hours one way, and ten hours back when your knees are scratching your chin, are everything but restful. I couldn’t get myself to sleep on Saturday night.
I have played a dreadful match… Two blocks and a single point, no wonder why Marcus substituted me after the first set. And to crown it all, David played a hell of a game. One or two more matches like that, and he’ll get my place…
Besides, Melaine seemed rather upset when I refused to answer her questions after the fair. I still don’t know whether I should tell her the whole truth, the reason why I left my homeland…
I’ve been rethinking the match and our last discussion for almost the whole weekend. I cannot let it upset me that way. I thought I was over it.
If only she would return my calls…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #3 - Player
Page 1 sur 1