Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #1 - Business class

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #1 - Business class Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #1 - Business class   Fragment #1 - Business class Empty05.01.09 1:25

Thursday, March 27th 2008
Somewhere in the sky between Monaco and Glasgow International

I’m trying to sleep but it’s getting more and more difficult. The steward passes by me and stops to ask me if I’d like anything. Do I want anything? Yes, let’s have some whisky. It’s not very reasonable, but I don’t want to be reasonable just now. The man smiles, and off he goes to get my glass of Auchentoshan 21 year old on the rocks. When he comes back, he sets on my table my glass and some peanuts. He waits for me to taste the drink. I warm it lightly in my hand and then take a sip. The amber liquid relieves all its flavors. I feel already a little better. The steward is still standing next to me. I look up to his face and smile.
“Thank you, it’s perfect.”
“Very good, madam. Anything else for your comfort?”
“Can I listen to some music?”
“Of course, madam. Remember only to turn your device off as soon as the commandant has turned on the ‘fasten your seat belt’ sign.”
“Thank you.”
I lay back in my seat, starting to relax a bit. What a good idea to get a business class ticket! I’ll have to get a little something for Cameron, my assistant at work, to say thank you.
Talking about work… How long is it now that I’m working there? Two, three years? I’ll have to check, I’m sure I could ask for a pay rise. Especially if I stay in good terms with Bob. I get my I-pod out of my bag, and browse through my music. What do I want to listen to? Bingo. Portishead, Glory Box. I drink a bit more of my whisky. I closed my eyes. The image of Florestan, my little nephew and godson, comes straight to my mind. His dark (almost black) eyes, his smile, which looks so much like his dad’s… It was a good thing to go and see them. I feel better now.
Without even opening my eyes, I put the glass on my table. My thoughts are running away now, I feel the sleepiness coming down on me.

I'm so tired, of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long…

I’m sleeping.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #1 - Business class
Page 1 sur 1