Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #47 - Photo shoot

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #47 - Photo shoot Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #47 - Photo shoot   Fragment #47 - Photo shoot Empty05.01.09 14:05

Friday, October 3rd 2008
in Glasgow

"...That will be nothing though, if all this knowledge, openess and generosity were left with no use. Miss O'Sullivan is the lively and living example of our society's multiculture, and of its reality."
Yep, I think that's quite finish. I send it to Bob, and print it. I get the paper straight out the printer, grab my bag and get out after warning Daniel I'll be gone for an hour or so. I run to the lift, enter the little cage, press the button and close my eyes. As soon as I reach the ground floor, I run to the street, stop a cab, almost by stepping right in front of its wheels and give him the address.
"Candleriggs Street, please."
I then relax on the seat, because, honestly, I can't make the taxi go any faster.

A couple of minutes later, I get in the little photo studio. Jake is obviously already there and he's chatting with Kyna.
"Hi everybody!" I say.
"Hi, Charly, how are you?"
"Hello, Miss Collomb."
"I'm good, thanks Kyna." I turn to Jake, "Jake, how many times will I have to tell you? Call me Charlie!"
"If it's alright with you, Miss Collomb, I'd like it better to keep it this way, using your surname."
"Er, ok."
Brrr, this guy is so weird. Never mind him. I look at Kyna.
"Kyna, you look gorgeous today!! I mean, you always look gorgeous, but especially today!"
She laughs and me with her.
"Oh, shush, you!"
Jake sips a bit of his tea. I realise that we don't have too much time. I take my jacket off.
"Ok, first things first. Jake, I need nice and natural shots of Kyna here. Kyna, you just need to be your beautiful self. Oh, and here is the article that will be on next week."
I give her the printed paper. Jake is checking his stuff, and I ask Kyna to take off her jacket and to sit on the stool in front of the cameras.
"Do you have any idea? Any demand on how you want to be pictured? We thought of a black and white photograph, something simple. Maybe you laughing, or..."
"Miss Collomb, I think the best in this case is to let me shoot and let Miss O'Sullivan be herself as you said earlier."
I wink at Kyna, meaning "the artist talked, I shut up", and I go and sit somewhere on the side, close enough to talk to them, but far enough not to disturb Jake in his work.

After half an hour, we decide to keep a dozen of pictures which Kyna really likes. Jake packs up and then waves us vaguely goodbye after giving me the keys for the studio.
"What a strange man, your photographer!"
"What do you mean?"
"Before you arrived, he keep asking me about how we met, and what I knew about you. I really thought he fancied you. But when you arrived, he became so cold... I don't get it."
"I don't either. I don't know him that well. Our work together is very occasional..." I add, to light up a little our conversation "Maybe he's just very shy!"
"Yes, maybe."
She looks at her watch, and by some reflex, me too. The hour I got from the office is well over, I have to go back.
We give each other a big hug and decide to meet up next tuesday.

In the street, I grab a cab, and on the way to the office, look through the pictures, even those Kyna didn't like. At the very back, there are some pictures I didn't see. About ten of them. All of me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #47 - Photo shoot
Page 1 sur 1