Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #49 - Sunday morning

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #49 - Sunday morning Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #49 - Sunday morning   Fragment #49 - Sunday morning Empty05.01.09 14:07

Sunday, October 5th 2008
in Glasgow

I wake up slowly. I feel really warm, almost too warm. I turn my head around and face Steve.
"Good morning..."
"Good morning sweetheart."
"How do you feel, Princess?"
I come closer to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hummm... It's too early, I don't know yet. You?"
"Well, you're here, in my arms, so... I'm just great."
I smile, my lips on his shoulder.
"What time is it?"
"Around 10, I think."
"Yeah, it's definitively too early."
We stay there for some time. I'm heading straight to sleep again when the phone rings. Steve stretches his arm across my body and grabs the little annoying object.
"Hello?"
"..."
"Yes, it's me."
"..."
"Oh, hi, Franck. What's up?"
"..."
I close my eyes, and lay there in his arms. My man, my guy, mine. Caring for me. God, what a blessing.
"And it couldn't wait tomorrow? You had to call me on a Sunday morning, when I'm still in bed, a goddess in my arms?"
"..."
Steve laughs a little. Franck is one of his colleagues. I've never met him, but Steve told me a little. He's not exactly what you would call a delicate man. He's in charge of the staff at Steve's work. When I hear the tone Steve uses on the phone, I feel relieved. I got worried a little that it was bad news, but obviously, it's not the case.
"Alright, alright. Thanks anyway. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."
He puts the phone back on my bedside table, and gives me a kiss on the forehead.
"Steve? What was it?"
"It was Franck. Apparently, he's working today, because he didn't work enough last week, and he's late on some stuff... Among which, the holidays."
"Oh, yeah?..."
I feel real sleepy now.
"Yeah..." Steve starts kissing me on the cheek, then my lips, then my neck, then that little space just below my ear... He's whispering now, on my skin. "He owes me some, and the only time he can give me them is starting next week... Why don't you ask for some as well? We could go somewhere..."
His lips are now on my shoulder. I'm only half awake... I can feel all his kisses but they seem more part of my dreams than real.
Steve kisses me on the lips.
"So, what do you think, honey?"
"I think I love you..." These are my last words before I completely fall back asleep.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #49 - Sunday morning
Page 1 sur 1