Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #63 - On our way to Seville

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #63 - On our way to Seville Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #63 - On our way to Seville   Fragment #63 - On our way to Seville Empty05.01.09 14:50

Thursday, December 25th 2008
in the bus between Barcelona and Sevilla

We went to bed late last night. This morning we had to wake up early for our bus at half nine. The bus is only half full of people as sleepy as we are. Sarah is sleeping, her head on Sean’s shoulder, who is listening to some music with his ipod. I am sitting next to Jack, again. As we are the “other two”, we happen to spend some time together. He is showing me some pictures he took at the Casa Mila, with much enthusiasm. This is the kind of sophisticated, intelligent guy, sometimes lost in real life situations but in love with literature and arts, and who can speak about it for hours, with lots of passion. It’s actually great to be around someone that passionate. And when I don’t want to talk he does: about his work at uni, about books, museums, old Scottish histories, anything. It’s kind of rare to find a man you don’t have to fill the blanks with all the time. And it helped when I already had so much to tell to doctors, to have someone who wasn’t asking for me to talk, again and again. When my mouth is already dry for having given class the whole day… It’s relieving. And I am listening to him again, talking about Gaudi, the European movement of modern style, and the links with the Glaswegian artist Mackintosh. Now he is going on with the Kelvingrove Museum, and the Glasgow School of Art I should really visit… He is fun. And nice. I let my mind wander, enjoying the joyful babbling of my friend…
I am actually distracted by some other thoughts. I am thinking about Mario, the Spanish man I met when I came here in April for the school trip. He send an email, I never answered, I didn’t know what to write: we don’t even know each other. But funnily enough, I want to see him again. It’s like I am attracted to this guy, like if we had some connection we can’t really be aware of. That’s weird…
Jack is now showing me some pictures in this guide book he bought in Barcelona. He is showing me pictures of Sevilla, some monuments, he is thrilled about the Moor architecture. This is a real connection, to someone real I actually know. This is real… And Mario is just a dream guy. Though… We will arrive at that bus station he was working at when I met him. Am I going to see him again…?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #63 - On our way to Seville
Page 1 sur 1