Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #86 - Talking about my Dad

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #86 - Talking about my Dad Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #86 - Talking about my Dad   Fragment #86 - Talking about my Dad Empty05.01.09 14:51

Friday, November 28th 2008
Unknown

Again, in the room. I'm alone for now. A man, that I have never seen before, has taken me here. I suppose I'm going to meet that woman and that man again. It's strange that they let me see their faces. I thought about that. It worries me: maybe they don't care because they know I will never be able to confound them... Maybe because I will never get out alive. No, Charlie, don't think about that. It's not good for your well-being...
The door opens. Marc Rozia comes in. He sits down.
"Hello, Miss Collomb."
"Hello, Mr Rozia."
"How are you?"
I don't even bother answer. Marc Rozia smiles politely.
"Today, I would like to talk about your father."
"What about him?"
"Do you know anything about his activities in Africa, in the last thirty years?"
I take a deep breath.
"I know that he was part of the diplomatic staff of the French Embassy of Senegal, and also in Congo."
"Do you know what he did there?"
"No."
"I think you are lying, Miss."
"And I think you have no authority of asking me those questions, sir."
"You're right. Nevertheless, you will answer them, all in time." He stays silent for a while. So do I. My eyes are set in his. He doesn't look away. The fight longs and then I break it, and set my eyes on the table.
"So, should I repeat the question, Miss?"
"He... He was in charge of the regulation and the attribution of the visas towards France."
Marc Rozia browses through a pile of papers. When he looks at me again, I start getting a bit scared.
"Can you tell me anything about illegal activities?"
"No. I know nothing."
"And that, I don't believe." The man lean over the table. "You see, Miss Collomb, I don't think you understand really why you're here."
"That's for sure, I have no damn idea."
"Do not swear, miss, it doesn't suit your character. You're here, because we need you to tell us all you know."
"All I know about what?"
"About some people that we are after..."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #86 - Talking about my Dad
Page 1 sur 1