Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Fragment #9 - Water bowl

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Benetnash

Benetnash

Fragment #9 - Water bowl Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #9 - Water bowl   Fragment #9 - Water bowl Empty17.01.09 20:40

Saturday, 17th January 2009
In Angoulême

The snow is all gone. I only saw some very few patches left down in the ditches where the sun never touches the soil. It makes me feel a bit sad. The weather is warming up, now the sky is only dripping water droplets. And the sun is nowhere to be seen, to boot. This kind of rainy day makes me feel like a goldfish: trapped behind glass walls and staring at all that water surrounding me. Except, of course, that the fish isn’t watching the water through the glass as he’s living in it. Like Melaine would say, technically, the fish is looking at the air the way we look at water surrounding us. I groan in a quiet voice. She bugs me with all that “technical” issues she raises up all day long.
And I am definitely not sure that a fish can see air. While thinking about it, I am not sure that it can see water either. Who the hell knows what a goldfish is able to see? Actually, the only thing in which I am confident enough is that a goldfish is not crazy enough to ask itself this kind of question... And even if it did, it would have forgotten them the moment he’d finish asking them…
Having only two seconds of memory must be quite convenient sometimes. Generally speaking, you never get bored, as you can do the same thing times and times again without remembering anything of your previous practice. Neither can you get angry, as you forget what got on your nerves before it actually infuriated you. In my case, I would probably be missing Melaine much if she wasn’t bothering me so much these times. I’d be cooler, like a… goldfish. Except that I would probably have already forgotten anything about her. Besides, what the heck is wrong with me? Am I just going to seat here, wondering about the exciting life of a goldfish all day long?
I do miss her though, but I need my moments alone. Today is not a good time. All this flat business is getting on my nerves. Do I really have to look for a flatmate? I mean… there must be another solution, right?
Well, technically… Oh screw it! I don’t want to hear that frigging word again!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #9 - Water bowl Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #9 - Water bowl   Fragment #9 - Water bowl Empty18.01.09 13:55

Nice digression on the goldfish. So will he get a flatemate? Flatemates can be fun!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #9 - Water bowl
Page 1 sur 1