Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Anser

Anser

Fragment #6 - Am I Insane? Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?   Fragment #6 - Am I Insane? Empty09.03.09 23:35

Monday 9 March, 2009
in Paris

I’m at a loss. I’ve thought hard about what I saw the other day and really am beginning to have doubts. I know Antoinette is somehow able to talk to the locals through me, but until she talked someone into buying us a ticket out of Paris and then kissing him after, I thought it was only my speech she was using... and to some extent my body through hand gestures and other more subtle signs. But to apparently have the ability to change my appearance?
Or did she really alter my appearance? I know what I saw, but the man in the washroom didn’t react; nor did anyone react when Jon Redd, the one I called Tracker, showed himself to me in that store window. Surely someone would have noticed him, wouldn’t they? And the kiss. Now that I think back on it, it wasn’t too different from the kind of kiss two close Frenchmen give each other in greeting or departure. Maybe I just imagined the girl’s powers.
Well, one way or another, I’ll find out tomorrow. Our benefactor held onto our ticket and departure is scheduled for late afternoon. What I didn’t expect was to find out we’d be stopping in Monte Carlo, in Monaco. Antoinette says that this is “ ...only a short ride up the coast from my home outside of Frejus.”

Dernière édition par Anser le 10.03.09 4:02, édité 3 fois (Raison : Added title; corrected capitalization)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.saudu.net
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?   Fragment #6 - Am I Insane? Empty10.03.09 3:34

She is powerful...

I have to tell:
- you need a title ...
- the date and place's presentation isn't really right... (I corrected it)

I can't wait for tomorrow when they go for new adventures in the south of France
Altaïr

Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?   Fragment #6 - Am I Insane? Empty10.03.09 14:59

Great !
http://etoilesdencre.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?   Fragment #6 - Am I Insane? Empty

Fragment #6 - Am I Insane?
Page 1 sur 1