Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Fragment #20 - Bliss

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Benetnash

Benetnash

Fragment #20 - Bliss Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #20 - Bliss   Fragment #20 - Bliss Empty10.05.09 9:33

Saturday, 09th May 2009
In Angoulême

The train is late. Or maybe I am ahead of schedule. I would know if my watch's batteries hadn't suddenly decided to be on strike. Well I guess, considering the SNCF tendencies, this should have been expected. There must be a way to know what the time is in this station. How do they work here?
Oh, you mean that large round board above the lines with hands and figures. Hm yeah right, this looks like a clock. They could have put it in a better place like... right... where it is... Oh screw it!

I just need to relax. Breathe in, breathe out. Yeah. Whatever. Just hurry up.
She's been gone for three weeks.

Endlessly I watch the notice board. Seconds feel like hours, and minutes feel like days.
I hear the bells ring, and the warm voice of the announcer. Here it is, B line.
I make my way through the crowd. Sometimes I wish I could just push the grandmothers aside. Trying to match their pace behind them is killing me. Hell, my foot is larger than one of their stride. Just give me your bloody case, I'll carry it through the stairs. She's giving me a thankful smile while she babbles some words I'm not even listening. Sorry ma'am, I was only giving myself a hand.
With all that time spent in the corridor, I'm pretty sure she already left the station and ordered a taxi. Or maybe she's not this fast. I don't know.
It's harder than I thought to spot her. She doesn't seem to be on the deck, wherever I look. I'm sure it would have been so much easier under bright daylight.

I feel someone touching my shoulder. Sorry sir, neither do I have money, nor do I know what time it is. Go and ask someone else.
Again. I'm getting angry. I turn back.

There she is.
I grab her and hold her so tight I'm not even sure she's still able to breathe. Our lips meet. It feels so natural, like they knew the path by themselves. Her perfume is surrounding me. I had forgotten how smooth her skin was and how good it felt to touch her.

She grabs my hand and she leads me to the stairs, and to the exit of the train station. I'll ask her about her trip later.
Sometimes bodies have to talk first.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #20 - Bliss Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #20 - Bliss   Fragment #20 - Bliss Empty10.05.09 13:24

Very moving ... I can sense Ethan's tension. Hard to believe they could break up, despite what I have been thinking the last few fragments.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #20 - Bliss
Page 1 sur 1