Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #119 - Young morning

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #119 - Young morning Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #119 - Young morning   Fragment #119 - Young morning Empty26.06.09 17:04

Thursday, June 25th 2009
in Glasgow

The sky is blue and luminous. The sun is shining. I set my hand on my belly. Steve is still sleeping, I can hear his calm breathing. He's still recovering from his stag night. Well, after all, he was indeed exstremely drunk when Dad, Vince and Sean brought him back. My hen night was somehow less troublesome. Being pregnant, I can't really drink alcohol. And since I couldn't dance either, we did it at Sasha's place, and the worst that happened was dressing up.
I look up to the sky through the liviing-room window. I hope the weather will hold until sunday. And I'd like the baby to either stay where he or she is, or to come, but really quickly. I don't really fancy the idea of becoming wife and mum on the exact same day.
I start humming a lullaby and walk a little in the room. My back aches a bit now. I feel so heavy... Ouch, a kick in my back. Might be a wee boy after all. Ouch, another one. And something warm is running down my legs. Ilook at them in disbelief, and after a couple of seconds, a third contraction bends my body in half.

"STEVE!!!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #119 - Young morning Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #119 - Young morning   Fragment #119 - Young morning Empty27.06.09 0:14

So... Will the wedding still be on sunday??
Big step in Charlie's life :D
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #119 - Young morning
Page 1 sur 1