Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #16 - Suspiscion

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #16 - Suspiscion Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #16 - Suspiscion   Fragment #16 - Suspiscion Empty04.01.09 21:03

Wednesday 23th january 2008
in Glasgow

“So is there anything new at school?”

“Well not much you know, pupils don’t change, they are just extra tired and so chatting all the time, not much doing their homework. Anyway. How was your date last night?”

Claire gives me the “don’t talk to me about that” look. My flatmate doesn’t seem to be able to go out on a second date, and let’s not talk about a third one. I guess she’s got too many expectations. And then of course she switches to another topic. She gazes over my shoulder, and then asks “so how are things going on with your mysterious lover?” I know Mike might be looking over at us, so I don’t turn round. How did he get a job that quickly, I don’t know, but now he is working at the Viper and we see him around each time Claire or Mark wants to go out. This is pretty weird. He seems to be a nice guy, and though I still don’t remember our first night together, the next ones have been hot, and crazy, and thrilling… I’m not sleeping much but I’m quite surprised to realize I can go to work and be as good as ever, even with a three hours night of sleep. Does this mean I don’t need to play the good pupil part anymore? I’ve been out every night last week, and the only thing people notice is that I look happy… Most of my female colleagues guess there is a man behind. And Adam decided it was the right time to ask me out on a second date, two months later. When I told Claire she just couldn’t believe it. Well, not that she is really optimistic about men…

“What are you thinking about?”

“What?”

“You look like you are thinking about something. You are doing it again, the daydreaming thing. Don’t you realize that?”

Not really actually…

“So tell me, is there anything new you got about him? Except that he is from London and a great lover?”

“Not really”. This is the weirdest thing ever. I’ve not been seeing a man that much for a long time, and I know nothing about him. Maybe there is something going on, a dark secret… Who could decide to go on a one month trip for an unknown destination with a girl he doesn’t know, and finally decide out of nowhere to stay where she left him? Is he a fugitive, something like this?
I really should stop thinking this way. Life isn’t a TV show, and my Mike isn’t a plumber anyway. Maybe I’m just being lucky with my life. And at the moment, it sounds good and exciting…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #16 - Suspiscion
Page 1 sur 1