Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Fragment #25 - Wake up

AuteurMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Fragment #25 - Wake up Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #25 - Wake up   Fragment #25 - Wake up Empty04.01.09 23:13

Thursday 11th September 2008
in Glasgow

My mobile phone is making noise. It's an annoying noise, enough even to wake me up out of a very nice dream about cheesecake.
HEATHEN!” I shout as I answer.
“Er. Why did you say that?” Asks Sandra on the other side.
“Because no godly person would call at this ungodly hour!”
“What? Half past one?”
“... Okay fair enough. Why are you calling me?”
“ I was wondering what you have planned tonight?” Hmm, This sounds interesting.
“Meaning you want to have some quality time with the missus? - I'm seeing Bénédicte at her place tonight.”
“Cool. Look could you do me a favour?”
Yes?” I take a deep breath and listen.

Coffee, I need some. I need some coffee. Some coffee I need.
I wander through to the kitchen feeling better about myself than usual. I notice that the floor in the hall is post-free which is always nice. I go in, pop on the kettle and think while I work towards caffeination.

Sandra asked me to get Lynne's favourite flowers and a nice bottle of wine. Well seeing that I'm going to those shops anyway I might as well.

The flowers are easy, my sister likes Gladiolus. The only reason I know this is because every time we walk past an example or if we see one on the fucking telly she will point it out to me and announce loudly that they are her favourites.

The wine would be fairly easy too, Just buy stuff that costs three times as much as I normally go for. Usually my idea of good wine is the type that you try to pour down your throat without tasting. Cheap, cheerless plonk from a disreputable supplier, possibly contaminated with antifreeze or some other heinous chemical only known in the world of arms manufacture and genocide. A bottle of wine should, in my opinion, have a feeling of uncertainty about it... For example one should wonder if blindness will result.

The kettle has boiled, I go to the fridge only to find that we're out of milk. I'll add that to the shopping list too.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #25 - Wake up
Page 1 sur 1