Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #3 - You've got mail

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #3 - You've got mail Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #3 - You've got mail   Fragment #3 - You've got mail Empty05.01.09 1:26

Sunday, March 30th 2008
In Glasgow

I sit in my bed, and stretch my back. Hum, a nice night of good sleep… I check my watch: 1.05pm. Indeed, time to get up. I fix the breakfast plate (toast, a bit of butter, a bit of jam) and my cup of coffee. While waiting for the coffee to be ready, I reach the door to get the papers and the mail. My weekly Sunday Herald is waiting for me. No mail. Of course, you idiot, we’re Sunday. Ok, back to the kitchen table. I’m about to start my breakfast, when I realise something is missing. I get up and go to the stereo… What will it be this morning? Oh yes, I know. I reach for the album In between dreams of Jack Johnson. Play. Hummm, now, that’s a good morning. I smile. And finally, I start my breakfast.
After the washing up, I put on some comfy trousers, a t-shirt, and then go to my laptop. I turn it on, and wait for it to get warmed up by getting a glass of orange juice. My vitamins. I’m so bad, I don’t eat enough fruit… Well, something to add on the to-do list. My computer gives me a jingle: it’s ready to work. Ok, me too, let’s start. I click on the internet icon. Jingle. You’ve got mail. Thanks Bob… Open “Article on Awake”? Yes, please. The page comes up. I read quickly through it. Not a lot of changes, I’m a bit relieved. Ok, his comments now.
I like the analogy you used to describe the awareness of Craig on the table and the one about the world around him that he reaches through suffering. Nice image. Maybe you should start thinking of writing an editorial, now and then. Have a nice Sunday and see you tomorrow.
An editorial? Hum… ok. Let’s not think about that just now. I open the page of my article, do the few changes asked, and then send it back.
Jingle. You’ve got mail. Another one? Open “Hello!”? Well, yes.

Hi, Tantine!
See, comme je progresse good in English? I’m only joking. How are you? How was the trip to Monaco? You busy today? I’d like to see you. I’m sure we’ve got a lot to talk about, sis’!
Alright, give me a ring and no excuse this time. I’m tired of only seeing Cameron…
Take care,
P.

I grab my phone, and, smiling, call my little brother Paul.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #3 - You've got mail
Page 1 sur 1