Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #11 - Safe now

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #11 - Safe now Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #11 - Safe now   Fragment #11 - Safe now Empty05.01.09 12:06

Saturday, April 12th 2008
In Glasgow

“Get off me.”
“Hey sweetie, come on, we’re just having a bit of fun…”
He tries to kiss my neck, and at the same time, with his hands around my waist, tries to pull me closer to his body. I push him with my two hands on his chest. With one gesture, he gets rid of my arms, and forces his lips against mine. He stinks of alcohol. I push him away from me harder. We are on Renfrew Street. Although it’s not that late, there is nobody else in this usually busy street of the city centre. I feel trapped. Where the hell is Sasha? I call for her.
“Hey, honey, no need to shout like that. Your friend is probably gone with a nice gentleman such as me…”
His hand moves on my back, slowly but dangerously downwards. I look at him with all the coldness and contempt I can find in me and repeat my words.
“Get off me.”
It doesn’t work. I see it at the smile expanding on his lips. I think he is excited by my refusal. He has got both his hands on my hips now and looking me straight in the eye, suddenly pulls my body against his. Oh. Right, you’re completely horny. Then, I instinctively freeze. His hand is under my top, moving upwards, this time. That’s definitively too far. I hit him in the balls with my knee, slap him in the face, and shout: “Get off me, you fucking bastard!” And then, I turn around and run. Run, Charlie, run. Don’t turn around to check that nobody is following you…Run. Run. Run, Charlie.
Eventually, I reach the taxi queue in front of the Garage, on Sauchiehall Street. It’ ok here, people surround me. Nobody can hurt you now. I wait for my turn. When I get in the cab, the driver turns around and asks me for my address. I stress out a little bit and wonder if I can trust him… But then, I hear some of the Glasgow girls screaming next to me and, coming back to reality, I spit out the name of my street. I just want to be home now. To cuddle up in my bed. No, don’t start thinking.
The taxi turns in my street. Come on. I don’t want to have to talk to another person. I give the driver ten quid (which more than enough) and I climb my stairs to reach my flat, my nest, my cocoon. Unlock the door, open the door, get in, close the door, lock the door. You’re in. You’re safe. Safe now.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #11 - Safe now
Page 1 sur 1