Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Fragment #27 - Getting ready

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #27 - Getting ready Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #27 - Getting ready   Fragment #27 - Getting ready Empty05.01.09 12:19

Tuesday, June 10th 2008
in Glasgow

Tonight, we are going out for dinner. There will be Paul, and Emma, Sasha and Mickael and Cameron and Sara. Steve said he'll come with a guest. I'm a bit curious to see who it will be. I'm quite excited because I am going to meet my brother's girlfriend. And my best friend's boyfriend. And my assistant's girlfriend. Oh. I didn't realise that. I'm going to be the only one single there. Crap.
Wait. No, Steve will be there too. Yes, but with a "guest". I wonder... Maybe it's his girlfriend... No, no, no, no, no. It's not possible. Steve still lives with me. He would have told me if he had found love somewhere else.
Yes, the love you're too scared to give him.
Oh, shut up, you little conscience.
Why? Don't you agree?
No, I just don't want him to be fooled again and to be hurt...
Well, you never know... Maybe this one will be the love of his life...
But it can't be! He said he loved me!
It can't be? Is it not rather that you don't want him to go with someone else?
No, I want him to be happy.
Yes?
Yes, that's all.
But in your heart, you think you are the only one who can make him happy, don't you?
Well, why not?
Remember, Charly... Remember what happened to Matthew, when you wanted to make him happy... Remember the stalker...
Shut up! Stupid conscience! You won't drive me nuts. I'm a full grown-up. I like my friends and I want them to be happy. If that means that I have to step aside, I'll do it.
And what about you being happy?

I go to the bathroom, and take a long, hot shower. I decide to wear my green dress, with a necklace that comes from my brother Daniel. A bit of make-up, and to the door.
On the notepad, by the door, those words: Sometimes happiness is right under our nose.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #27 - Getting ready
Page 1 sur 1