Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Fragment #44 - What's so good in being normal?

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #44 - What's so good in being normal? Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #44 - What's so good in being normal?   Fragment #44 - What's so good in being normal? Empty05.01.09 14:03

Monday, September 29th 2008
in Glasgow

It's one of those mondays. You know, those days when you go home thinking "I'm going straight to bed", but knowing perfectly that you won't, because you have too much to do or just because you're beyond tiredness. I'm also slightly tensed because there is a kind of mystery to my place now. Since last thursday, Steve has been a bit weird. Or maybe it was just me... I think now, that writing that letter was a bad idea. I should have tried harder and face him and just have a chat, like normal people do. Oh, for God's sake, Charlie, stop that! There is no such a thing as "normal people". This is just the idea society puts in your head of what should be normal. And, by the way, what's so pleasant in being normal, hu? The genuine satisfaction of being what other people want you to be? The reassuring feeling that nobody will judge you? What, Charlie? What's so good on being normal? I think deep inside you, you know that this is not what you want to be. You want to be yourself. So, be it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #44 - What's so good in being normal?
Page 1 sur 1