Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version ...
Voir le deal
224.97 €

Fragment #94 - Good news or bad news?

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #94 - Good news or bad news? Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #94 - Good news or bad news?   Fragment #94 - Good news or bad news? Empty05.01.09 14:58

Monday, December 8th 2008
Unknown

Rozia comes in the "discussion" room. He's carrying a bag. He throws it on the table, and sits down next to it.
"I think it's time for us to have a little chat."
"Definitively. I missed those priviledged moments we have together."
He giggles.
"Nothing will get to your spirits."
I stay silent. Answering this will only give him a new weapon to hit and hurt me with.
"Look," he points at the bag on the table. "I brought you some change. I thought you'd like to change a bit from... well, whatever it is you're wearing."
"How thoughtful of you! Do you have an inspection, or the big boss coming, maybe? It'll be time, since you're not able to provide results... If I were your boss, I'll come down in person to check on you and see why is it that it's taking you so long..."
I don't even finish my sentence. His fist in my jaw was painful enough to make me stop. I spit some blood on his sleeve. He looks quite dashing today. I would love throwing up on him. I feel really bad, my belly. At that moment, a thought lits up my mind. I'm pregnant? Focus, Charlie. Last time you had your period? Come on, remember! Three, four... five... eight weeks. Eight weeks? Oh my God. Dakar. Shit. I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant, with Steve's child.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #94 - Good news or bad news?
Page 1 sur 1