Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Fragment #43 - Bachelorette's night in

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #43 - Bachelorette's night in Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #43 - Bachelorette's night in   Fragment #43 - Bachelorette's night in Empty05.01.09 14:26

Friday, September 12th 2008
In Glasgow

Claire isn't there. She is at work. And I'm in, all alone with some soaps on TV, tea, chocolate... Old pyjamies... I'm Bridget Jones! I look down at my old ragged pink loose trousers. I think Grey's anatomy is on tonight, the perfect tearfull drama... And I've got chocolate and tea on the side table. It definitly looks as bad as it is. Not that I don't enjoy nights in to relax but... I don't feel tensed or tired. I want to go out and have fun!

It feels weird. It wasn't happenning before. I was always seeing Mike at night. But things change. I had nothing to plan last year, I knew I was going to see him, at least for a few hours... He was always working, and then the parties. To be fair, I've been feeling quite lonely sometimes, waiting for him to finish work, waiting at the bar while he was serving his clients. But we always had a few hours together, and I was feeling good then, most of the time. Even if we spent more time with other people than on our own. Maybe that's why I didn't know that much about him after all: we haven't had that much chances to talk...

But things were planned out. I knew there were things planned out. I do feel empty now I don't have those people around me, those parties to go to. Maybe should I go there... And meet those people again? I wouldn't dare. And I need a change and a clean break to move on anyway.

Things won't stay that way for long. It's not meant to be, and I really don't want to. I grabb my mobile, left next to the chocolate bars. It's 9. I call Sarah.
"Hey petite soeur. How are you?"
"I know it's been a long time. How are things? I was thinking, do you have any plans for tomorrow night?"
And that's how for once, I let myself rely on people. No no even worse: I let myself rely on my family again...

Or maybe you always do, as anyone, but for once you're aware and thankfull for it...

Some things do change sometimes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #43 - Bachelorette's night in
Page 1 sur 1