Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life   Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life Empty21.11.09 12:51

Saturday, November 21st 2009
in Glasgow

"Coccinelle demoiselle, Bête à bon Dieu...
Coccinelle demoiselle, Vole jusqu'aux cieux,
Petit point blanc, elle attend,
Petit point rouge, rien ne bouge,
Petit point noir, Coccinelle au revoir..."
Aidan finally falls asleep. I lay him down gently in his bed. My little one. I kneel down next to the bed and watch him sleep. I hear Steve coming in and sitting next to me on the floor. We stay quiet for a while and then he whispers: "He's so beautiful..."
I look at him, at my husband. And right there, on the floor of our son's bedroom, I fall in love with him again. The strentgh of it strikes me.
"I love you." I simply answer.
He stares and leans over to kiss me gently on the lips. He helps me up and after a last look at our son sleeping, we go back to the living-room. He makes me sit on the sofa, and sits right next me.
"So, tell me, gorgeous, what's up?", he says, wrapping his arm around me.
"What do you mean?"
"I want to know what's going on in this little head of yours."
"Nothing special, honey. I'm happy."
He's got that smile that I love.
"What? What did I say that's so funny?"
"Nothing Charlie! I just like it when you say you're happy. It puts sense back in my life."
I smile and take his face in my hands. I move towards him, and whisper on his lips "Shut up, you silly, and show me your love."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life   Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life Empty21.11.09 13:52

I like that she sings him a lullaby in French, and it's a beautiful one :) This all looks perfect, well done Charlie!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #121 - Any night in my new life
Page 1 sur 1