Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Fragment #13 - Let it sink !

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Benetnash

Benetnash

Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty06.02.09 9:01

Friday, 06th February 2009
In Angoulême

Near, far, wherever you are

Wait… Wait… What?

I believe that the heart does go on

No. No, this can’t be happening!

Once more you open the door

Why me? What have I done? I don’t deserve this!

And you’re here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

It can’t be. I can’t have made such a mistake. Is it too late to try my best to convince Alex? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t listen that kind of music. Well, thinking of it, what kind of music do geeks listen? Techno music? That’s not better. It may even be worse.

I press the pillow harder on top of my head. What time can it be? I throw my arm out of the blanket and let my fingers rush their way up to the bedside table. I grab my alarm clock and look at the fluorescent numbers on the screen. Seven o’clock?! Jeez I came back from the game six hours ago. I kind of thought I earned my rest with eight spikes and seven blocks…

She must be preparing herself for the uni. I think I can hear the shower running. So she’s not even in her room, and I am the one listening to this crap? My muscles are aching, I am not brave enough to get up and ask her to stop it. Or at least to turn the volume down. It might not be such a good idea to have an argument on our first day of cohabitation, either. I’ll talk to her later. Later, when I’ll have had my rest. She will leave soon for her classes, it will be quiet again.

You’re here, there’s nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on

Please make it stop…

We’ll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty07.02.09 20:02

Isn't it a bit too much? I mean, first day, she listens to loud Celine Dion music early in the morning... They need rules, if he doesn't want to end up being a murderer It is fun though. (Well, for me, not for Ethan, obviously)
Alhena

Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty09.02.09 2:11

Oh, crap! That's too bad. I hope it'll get better soon though. Maybe it was the radio?... ^^
Menkalinan

Menkalinan

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty22.02.09 1:47

We need to know more !! please write !
Menka and Mesa, in Angers, after a really bad race in Montparnasse :):)
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty03.03.09 23:34

So what's happening now with Ethan? Is he going on better with his new flatmate after a month, or has he asked her to leave?? I want to know !! :)
Benetnash

Benetnash

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty04.03.09 11:16

Mesarthim a écrit:
So what's happening now with Ethan? Is he going on better with his new flatmate after a month, or has he asked her to leave?? I want to know !! :)
I'm a little busy this days, and have been for some time. Skiing is fun but competitive exams are not, though both of them take about the same ammount of my time

I'll try my best to set things right next week, and start writing again.
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty04.03.09 11:37

Cool, good luck with your exams :)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Let it sink !   Fragment #13 - Let it sink ! Empty

Fragment #13 - Let it sink !
Page 1 sur 1