Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Fragment #8 - Lost time

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Anser

Anser

Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #8 - Lost time   Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty02.04.09 22:36

Southern France
2 April, 2009

I’ve lost track of time. Almost a month has passed since my last entry and I can’t really remember much of it. I *think* Antoinette somehow managed to not only find her family home, but that her grandfather was also the current occupant as a teenager. At least, the name is the same as her grandfather’s. This makes me wonder if I haven’t done something reputed to be impossible -- have I actually seen and documented the future?

No, I can’t accept that.

Right now I’m sitting at a tiny sidewalk cafe in a town without a name. Well, it does have a name, but I don’t know what it is. I sit here typing and I notice the strange looks I’m getting from the people who pass by. I can’t help it. I don’t know where any of my things are and right now all I’m wearing are an extremely tight pair of pants and a shirt that only fits across the chest...barely. Were it not for the overcoat covering it all, I’d be cold. As it is, I’m miserable.

I didn’t ask you to go out, silly. I can’t help it that you didn’t warn me you wanted to stop for coffee and write in your journal.

Antoinette, stop that! You’re why I’m attracting attention in the first place! How did I ever let you take over so much?

It’s simple, William. You let me come home. I’ve enjoyed my stay but if you’re going to tell more of our stories, we’re going to have to move on soon. Finish your coffee and I will take us home, where you can put your own clothes on.

Thank you. You haven’t let Jon use my body too, have you? It’s embarrassing enough being out here like this, but he wears a kilt... and nothing underneath. It’s hardly different from wearing a skirt!

At least he has that wonderful fur, William. He wouldn’t get cold in this weather.

Let’s just save that for when we need his abilities, Ok?

As you wish, William. Now drink your coffee; I’m ready to go.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.saudu.net
Altaïr

Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #8 - Lost time   Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty02.04.09 23:22

Yeah! You're back :D
I missed William!
http://etoilesdencre.com/
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #8 - Lost time   Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty03.04.09 0:14

Is Jon scottish? Awesome!

I like how stubborn she is. I would like to know more about Antoinette's time and how France would be then. But maybe you will come to that while she discovers the place?
Anser

Anser

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #8 - Lost time   Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty05.04.09 2:55

Mesarthim a écrit:
Is Jon scottish? Awesome!

I like how stubborn she is. I would like to know more about Antoinette's time and how France would be then. But maybe you will come to that while she discovers the place?

Don't think so, Mesa. I don't really know enough about France to do the discovery thing, though the next posting may bring out another tiny detail that isn't covered well in the novel. Need to go back into Google Earth and study the area. Another piece of her history is about 20km north of her home town.

No, Jon isn't Scottish, but he wears a kilt for the mobility while giving some concession to American laws against public nudity (I assume that despite the freedom of the Cote d'Azure beaches, public nudity inland is still frowned on.) Consider, what other human clothing could accomodate digitigrade legs and a tail?
http://www.saudu.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #8 - Lost time   Fragment #8 - Lost time Empty

Fragment #8 - Lost time
Page 1 sur 1