Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Fragment #17 - After school time

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #17 - After school time Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #17 - After school time   Fragment #17 - After school time Empty04.01.09 21:05

Friday, February 8th 2008
in Glasgow

I gather up my books. First and third year schoolbooks, and a copy of Candide that I would like to talk about with my colleagues teaching the Higher class. I make up a clean pile, turn off my computer, change my heels shoes for flat shoes, take my bags… In five minutes I will be out of the school, take my bus back into the West End. Mike is starting at nine, we will have time to meet at mine. Claire is going to work at five, which means we will have the flat just for us… I know I’m smiling and try and repress it. This is anticipation for the good time we will have just as usual. For once I’m really having fun with a guy I’ve been seeing for a while now. My daydreaming is getting lighter and lighter those days…

My phone is ringing, I go through all my bag’s mess and finally take my new pink mobile out of it. I answer Claire’s call, frowning.

“What’s up Claire?”

“I got a call from Sarah.” I frown even more. Sarah is my wee sister.

It’s never ever a good sign when she calls.

“She is at Prestwick airport.”

“Wha’?!?”

“Yeah that’s what she said. I was a bit surprised you didn’t tell me but I thought you knew.”

“And what does she want me to do? What did she tell you? What’s going on?” I’m overwhelmed with questions. This is so unreal. My sister must have a reason to come to MY city, to invade my life this way. She should have a hell of a good reason for doing this to me. Crap, how useful was it to cross the Channel far away from family if they figure out how to fly and mess up with my life even in this place…

“Amy? Are you alright?”

“… Well yeah thanks for calling anyway. So what’s happening? Did she at least figure out how to get to Glasgow?”

“I told her how to. She should be in Glasgow Central in half and hour or so, you should get her here.”

I look blankly at my classroom closed door. I can forget about my nice after school time with Mike.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #17 - After school time
Page 1 sur 1