Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Fragment #14 - I’m here

AuteurMessage
Alhena

Alhena

Fragment #14 - I’m here Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #14 - I’m here   Fragment #14 - I’m here Empty05.01.09 12:08

Thursday, April 17th 2008
In Glasgow

My head is going to implode. I know it. I’m so tired not to be tired. It’s about 3 in the morning and I can’t sleep. I go to the window, then back to the sofa, then up again and to the bedroom… I can’t stand it anymore. It’s been one full day now. Why is it taking them so long to decide of my future? Cameron can not help me today, neither can Paul or Bob. No, definitively not Bob. Paul… Paul has got a girlfriend now, so obviously, he has other things to do and to think about. Sasha can not help me either. She doesn’t understand how important all that is.
I go back to my aimless and endless walk. Then, I hear my phone’s ringtone. A text message, from Steve: Stop wandering. You’ll be fine, as always. I’m here. Take care, S xxx.
I sit on the sofa, my phone in my hand, reading over and over and over again those few words.
I’m here. Are you, really?

I’m not moving anymore. I grab the remote control and press play. Paolo Nutini, please, help me!

Slow down, lie down,
Remember it's just you and me.
Don't sell out, bow out,
Remember how this used to be.

I just want you closer,
Is that alright?
Baby let's get closer tonight

Grant my last request,
And just let me hold you.
Don't shrug your shoulders,
Lay down beside me.
Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere,