Etoiles d'Encre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Comment participer ?Comment participer ?  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Fragment #57 - Questions

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim

Mesarthim

Fragment #57 - Questions Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #57 - Questions   Fragment #57 - Questions Empty05.01.09 14:46

Wednesday, November 19th 2008
in Glasgow

I am sitting on the sofa, my earphones plugged on, my laptop on, watching new Bones episodes from the States. I have a hot cup of coffee on the side table. Claire is sitting on the armchair, watching the news while drinking tea and eating a salmon sandwitch. Her legs cuddled up under herself, she is wearing loose black trousers and a large and old red sweater. I think it has a bleach stain on it... She just went to the hairdresser, still her Posh-like haircut. At least she kept her dark original colour. I am watching an episode with Sweets, the shrink... I like him, he is funny. I think about mine, older, more serious. I think again about her questions.

"Claire?"
She turns her head to me, questionning.
"May I ask you something? I am seeing my therapist tomorrow and she said something weird, we'll talk about it again... Do you think Mike was more commited than I thought he was?"
"I think he was commited, in his own way, and that it wasn't enough for you. It's not that he wanted to hurt you, maybe you just weren't good for each other."

I am surprised. This seems simple. Can it be?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #57 - Questions
Page 1 sur 1